05 Jun Iconic Medical Group to Donate 20,000 Face Shields to Denver’s Independent Restaurants
“Recognizing the financial hardships independent restaurants are facing, we felt it was our responsibility to support this essential industry,” says Miguel Sosa, Iconic Medical Group CEO and Founder.
“We are grateful to IMG for understanding the difficulties we, and all restaurants, are having locating and purchasing American-made PPE supplies,” says Toshi Kizaki, Sushi Den, Izakaya Den, Ototo Den Owner and Chef.
The donation will be held at the Sushi Den’s parking garage (1530 S. Pearl St.) Thursday, June 11, 10 am to 12 pm.
Each independent restaurant (pleas, no chain restaurants) will receive 100 face shields conveniently packed in 1 lightweight box.
Safety guidelines to follow:
– 1 box per independent restaurant
– 1 restaurant recipient per car
– ID and restaurant affiliation required to enter the garage
– Park on garage lower levels and walk up to the rooftop
– Face masks required for the box collection