22 Aug Dine in Style at #MiamiSpice
Miami is a city that is well known for its array of high-end dining, which can get quite pricey. That’s where Miami Spice comes in. It is the best opportunity to enjoy the very best of Miami cuisine in the most cost effective way.
Throughout August and September, a long list of Magic City favorites will be offering special menu’s that include mouth-watering three course meals created by world-renowned chefs at reduced prices.
Here are some of our favorites this year:
- Pubbelly: The Pork Belly dumplings and Duck Confit Ravioli are our top picks!
- Quality Meats: The Baby Back Ribs with honey-lime, fresh mint, & thai basil are to die for!
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach: The Buffalo Mozarella Pizzeta and the Ricotta Gnocchi are two of our faves!
- O’lima Signature Cuisine: We recommend the Beef Saltado entrée and the Lucuma Mousse dessert for a meal full of flavor.
- Coya: The fresh ceviche is unlike any other!
- Komodo: The Lobster Dynamite and Bananas in a Pogoda dessert are two must-try dishes.
- Sugarcane Raw Bar & Grill: The Fried Cauliflower followed by the Pork Cheek Garganelli makes for the most satisfying meal.
- Beaker & Gray: We recommend the silk snapper with pepper cream, finger lime and beer sorbet.
Miami.com shares a list of “5 Miami Spice Deals you Must Try.”
Learn more about Miami Spice and check out participating restaurants here.
Bon Appetit, Miami!